Monday, April 2, 2012

Wakesurf Part 2

Outline cut out, those are not smudges they are dust particles on the lens of my camera.


Yes it's fat! Adjusting the thickness and the foil with planer.


Rails/Foil/Concave Nose pretty close to where I want them to be.
Sorry that I don't have a bunch of shaping photos but I'm a one man operation. I may use the GoPro camera for the next project. Gonna walk away for a day or two and then look at it again to decide if this is the final shape. Next Step is to seal the EPS with spackle before glassing. This is a step I normally would skip but this foam has very large beads and definitely needs it.




2 comments:

  1. Is this done? I want to see shots of it being wake riden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that I don't have a bunch of shaping photos but I'm a one man operation. I may use the GoPro camera for the next project. Gonna walk ... wakesurfboards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete